Pax Gaming Mission Statement:
"To provide a place for like-minded gamers to come together to enjoy MMO's and other multiplayer games, build something great together, and be the best we can be at what we do."
Pax Gaming Core Values:
- Pax first: all members are expected to act with a "Pax/Guild first" mindset. Everything you do while sporting a Pax tag reflects upon all of the Pax guilds and the members of Pax.
- Participate in Guild Events as often as possible. Raids, PVP, and other events happen in game all the time. Participate in them! We understand people have lives and cannot live within the online world and that is alright, but if you are online and able to attend a guild activity, the expectation is that you will be there.
- We recruit the individual not the toon. We are looking for good PEOPLE not a toon that meets a specific set of requirements. As such members of Pax cannot be a member of any other guild on a server/faction that a Pax guild is on. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis for people who wish to maintain toons in small, non-recruiting, friends and family only guilds that happen to be on the same server/faction.
- We are all Paxians and that means we are all a part of the same family. Backing up your guildmates is expected because they will do the same for you. Pax members understand that sometimes personal character sacrifice is needed for the team to complete a goal. Helping out a friend is more important than loot or pixels on a screen. Games come and go. Pax, and the friendships within it, will last for years (a decade in some cases, already).
Pax Gaming Standards of Conduct:
- All members are expected to adhere to the EULA and Naming Policies of the games they are actively playing. If you are not familiar with your game's specific naming policies or it's EULA please find them and familiarize yourself as we are and will not tolerate breaking them.
- Members are expected to behave in a mature, professional, team focused manner. Self focused, loot focused, immature people will not be tolerated.
- Personal attacks on other members are not permitted. Handle issues with one another, in a mature professional way. Seek an officer for help if needed but do not personally attack other members.
- Sexual content and obscene content are not needed or permitted in guild channels in game, in Discord, or the forums.
- If a guild officer asks you to do something, do it immediately. Do not argue or complain to them and definitely do not get nasty with them or removal will occur. Our officers are not chosen lightly and sometimes have context in situations that members may not fully understand. Officers abusing their power will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with an officer, take it up the guild chain-of-command, but DO NOT make a scene.
Pax Gaming Chain-of-Command and Organizational Structure: